July's Credit Card Deal of the Month goes to the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card.
I wrote about the great value of this card in the past, but now it's back and better than ever! Let's take a look at the perks:
- 80,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first three months
- $49 annual fee (waived for the first year)
- 5X points at IHG Hotels
- 2X points at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- 1X points on all other purchases
- 1 free night each year on account anniversary
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status
- No foreign transaction fees
With reward nights starting as low as 10,000 points a night, this sign-up bonus could be worth 8 free nights alone! Las year I redeemed my sign up bonus for two nights at the Holiday Inn Darling Harbour.
I love having the IHG Rewards Club Select Card in my wallet. It's a great card to hold on to long term because of the annual free night and Platinum Elite status.
Who else has the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card? What are your thoughts?