Here are the perks:
- $95 annual fee (waived for the first year)
- 60,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 within the first FOUR months
- $50 Statement credit after your first Delta purchase
- First checked bag free
- Priority boarding
- 20% savings on in-flight purchases with Delta
- 2X points on Delta purchases
- 1X on all other purchases
I LOVE this offer from Amex! Contrary to popular belief, there are some great redemption opportunities available with SkyMiles. I used 110,000 for a ticket from Los Angeles to Sydney, Australia in Delta One and just booked part of my trip to the UAE using them too.
If you live by a Delta hub *cough* Minneapolis/St. Paul *cough* this deal could be incredibly lucrative for you. Anyone feeling Paris this fall? Award space is wide open from MSP to CDG and all you need is 60,000 SkyMiles and $82 for a round trip ticket.
For me, the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express is a no brainer. This sign up bonus is the biggest I've ever seen so I wouldn't wait around for a better deal. You've already got your trip to Paris booked so just apply, meet the spend requirements, and you're good to go!
What's your favorite use of Delta SkyMiles?