The Hilton Honors Surpass card encompasses everything I like in a credit card. It keeps the costs low and the benefits high. Here are the perks:
- $75 annual fee
- 100,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after spending $3,000 in the first three months of card membership
- A free weekend night award after your one year anniversary of card membership
- 12X points at Hilton Properties
- 6X points at US restaurants, gas stations, & supermarkets
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status
The two perks that jump out to me the most are the annual free night and the Hilton Honors Gold Status. You are more or less paying $75 a year for a stay at any Hilton worldwide. You'll be hard pressed to find that kind of a rate anywhere decent these days. The Hilton Honors Gold Status gets you complimentary room upgrades and breakfast (When available). When you combine that with it's increased 100,000 point sign up bonus, you've got a clean sweep for my credit card deal of the month!
Who's going to be taking advantage of this great deal?