This card offers a variety of perks including:
- $100 airline fee credit
- No foreign transaction fees
- 25,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $2,000 on purchase within the first three months of account opening
- 3x points on airfare
- 2x points at US restaurants
- 2x points at US gas stations
- 2x points at US supermarkets
The Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express is arguably one of the best cards for everyday spend. Double points at restaurants, gas stations, and supermarkets can benefit almost anyone. I know I'm not alone when I say I spend the majority of my money on food and gas. Just make sure you don't try pay for anything at Subway with it...
The main reason I signed up for the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express was the 25,000 point sign-up bonus. I plan on transferring those points to my Delta Skymiles account for my "Great Western Excursion."
What's everyone's take on the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express?
I think it's a keeper!